Sunday, February 24, 2013

For the love of SUGAR

Peoples.

What's your favorite cereal?

Me, my number 1 is Cracklin' Oat Bran., but I miss the days of sugary stomach lining destruction. Crunchin that shit up, tearing up the roof of my mouth and  my gums. Flooding my bloodstream with sugar and bouncing off the walls like a methhead. The problem for me is all the formulas has been changed on my favorite breakfast bowlfillers. Peanut Butter Capt'n Crunch used to taste like a mouthful of heaven, now it tastes like cardboard. Sadly, others have fallen as well: Corn Pops, Apple Jacks, all taste bland now. I understand the need to make cereal "healthier", but you know what, I ate cereal then rode my bike around the neighborhood for hours. Cereal is cereal, if you want healthy, go eat some Kashi you hippie!

I miss the good old days. Kaboom. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Nerds. PURE SUGAR.

Forced to eat King Vitamin for health. Fuck that, I'm chowed down on some C3POs!

Let me know what you guys used to munch down on and current favs.

-Lou Morgue
                         

No comments:

Post a Comment