Friday, September 28, 2012

Video Game Tattoos Are Awesome

So I guess I do try and find time between LOTS of gaming to tattoo people.  I love doing video game themed ink.  I get so many ideas playing, and I like to think their influence shows.  Big, bold, colorful, BAD ASSness!  I want to do as many video game tattoos as I can, and the gamers DO get the elusive hookup on cool stuff so BRING IT ON!  I'm currently working on a huge Starcraft piece now, so I'll post it up as soon as I finish.  In the mean time COME INTO TO THE SHOP AND BRING THOSE KILLER TATTOO TATTOO IDEAS.  Nerds, noobs, and sprites are always welcome.

Also, if you want to go toe to toe with me on Street Fighter or other fighting games, or help me out bashing mofo's on X Men arcade or Streets of Rage friend me on the XBOX- gamer tag Lou Morgue.

Beat me if you can. Survive if I let you.

Lou Morgue










No comments:

Post a Comment